No luck finding Yellowstone on Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Prime? Well, look no further! There are plenty of ways to stream the addicting Paramount Network drama without traditional cable or major streaming service (and many of them are free!).
Yellowstone is a popular drama set in the beautiful American west. Kevin Costner stars as the patriarch of the Dutton family who owns a sprawling ranch in Montana, near the titular national park. The show was created by Taylor Sheridan, known for writing gripping, critically acclaimed crime dramas like Sicario and Hell or High Water.
The Dutton’s must deal with a number of threats to their lifestyle and their family’s land, as conflicts over land development and political influence erupt between the family and their neighbors. The show is an action-packed epic that has become one of America’s most-watched scripted television shows since it debuted in 2018
While the show airs on the Paramount Network, Yellowstone is not a part of their newly launched streaming service, Paramount Plus. It just doesn’t make sense! Before they expanded their streaming platform, CBS Viacom licensed the exclusive streaming rights of Yellowstone to NBC, so the show is missing from the streaming platform.
Keep reading to see all the places online where you can enjoy the gripping drama of Yellowstone without the need for traditional cable.
Stream Yellowstone for free on Peacock
Binge every episode of Yellowstone (and be ready for its return in season four) by signing up for Peacock, the NBC affiliated streaming service. Peacock is also home to a number of popular television shows like The Office and Parks and Rec, as well as live events and blockbuster movies.
- Peacock is a streaming platform that you can access on smart TVs, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, on iPhone and Android phones, as well as on Xbox and PlayStation gaming consoles.
- You can watch the first episode of season 1 of Yellowstone on Peacock for no cost.
- If you want access to the full three seasons, sign up for Peacock Plus for $4.99/month, which will give you access to a ton of content, from popular television shows to movies, pro wrestling, and more.
- Both the free version and Peacock Plus do have ads. For $9.99/month, you can access Peacock Premium Plus which will let you stream every season of Yellowstone, as well as even more content, completely ad-free.
Stream Yellowstone from Live TV
Yellowstone airs on the Paramount Network, which is usually only accessible via traditional cable TV. But there are ways to view the Paramount Network online without the hassle of dealing with traditional cable providers.
FuboTV is a great place to stream live television, and it supports the Paramount Network in it’s platform. This means you can watch Yellowstone as it airs on traditional cable channels.
Sling TV does not support the Paramount Network, but it does however give you access to channels like TV Land and CMT, which regularly run episodes of Yellowstone. Sign up for Sling TV here and gain access to their cheap, low-stress alternative to cable.
- Youtube TV
If you’re looking for a great way to stream a ton of channels nationwide, consider Youtube TV, which will give you a number of ways to watch Yellowstone online. Youtube TV offers over 85 channels and gives you the option DVR episodes and return to them later. Check out Youtube TV here.
- Paramount Network Website
There are some episodes of Yellowstone that you can watch from the website for Paramount Network, but you need traditional cable provider login credentials to be able to stream them from your device. Thankfully, the sign-in for the live TV streaming platforms above can be used to access the show on the Paramount Network Website.
Stream Yellowstone on Your Smart Device
Once you are signed up for a streaming service, download the app to your smart device.
- FuboTV is available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, iOS, Android, Samsung Smart TV, Xbox, and Chromecast
- Sling TV is available on Air TV players, Amazon Fire devices, Android tablets and smartphones, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, iOS, Portal TV, Roku (select models), Samsung Smart TV, Xbox, and Xfinity Flex
- Youtube TV is available on many smart TVs inclusing Samsung, LG, Vizio, and Sony, as well as on Chromecast, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Xbox, Playstation, Android phones and tablets, and iOS.
Get Every Episode of Yellowstone
Don’t want to deal with a monthly payment for a streaming service but still don’t want to shell it out for cable? If you want to own every season of Yellowstone to watch again and again, you may want to consider buying the series through a Cloud service. There are plenty of places where you can buy each season of the show digitally and download them to your smart tv for repeat viewing.
- iTunes has each season of Yellowstone for $19.99. You can access iTunes on your Apple TV or on iOS phones and tablets.
- Amazon sells each episode of Yellowstone for $2.99 and whole seasons for $19.99. This can be linked to your Amazon Prime account and accessed via your Fire Stick, web browser, or smart tv.
- GooglePlay is a great option for buying every season of Yellowstone. Own each episode for $1.99 and get every season of the Dutton family drama for as low as $14.99. GooglePlay is compatible with Chromecast, Android phones and tablets, as well as many web browsers and smart TVs.
- Vudu is a streaming service that offers many free movies and TV shows. Unfortunately, Yellowstone is not one of the free shows. But you can buy each season through Vudu for $16.99 and watch them whenever you like!
- Youtube also sells Yellowstone to own if you are not interested in their live TV service. Each season can be downloaded in HD quality for $19.99 and watched on any device that supports Youtube.