The South Korean superstar Lee Jong-Suk is confirmed to take the villain role in his upcoming movie Decibel. It is a South Korean urban terror action film created by the award-winning director Hwang In-Ho. Are you thrilled to see Lee Jong-Suk in an antagonist role?
What Is Decibel All About?
The story revolves around Kim Rae-Won a former navy commander who received a phone call from an unknown man with information about the places he set up the bomb. As he feels a sense of duty he desperately tries to stop these terror attacks.
The anonymous man and bomb designer who created a bomb that detonates when the noise increases is the role being played by Lee Jung-Suk. He is targeting the former navy commander and tries to play with him as he tells him about the places where he set up the bomb, especially those places filled with people.
When Would Decibel Be Released?
Decibel began filming last April 2021 and finished last August 2021. It is set to be released this coming November 16, 2022. In just a few days we will be able to watch this most awaited movie of the year.
Who Are The Cast Of Decibel?
A lot of fans were waiting for this movie because of Kim Rae-Won, Lee Jung-Suk and Cha Eun-Woo. People are expecting a lot from this movie since this is what other fans called a star-studded film. Most of the cast was award-winning actors and excels in their own fields. Listed below are the casts for this movie Decibel:
- Kim Rae-won an ex-naval deputy commander who became the target of terrorism
- Lee Jong-suk a bomb designer and Navy captain from Mensa
- Jung Sang-hoon as the special reporter who came to accompany a terrorist incident
- Park Byung-Eun as Military Security Support Command (military intelligence) Agent
- Cha Eun-woo as Navy Submarine Sound Detection Officer
- Lee Sang-hee as Navy EOD Sergeant
- Jo Dal-hwan as Navy submarine sound detective
In just a few days from now we will witness this star-studded movie, Are you feeling excited? What are your thoughts about it? Leave your comments below!